- 3 TBS White Chia Seeds
- 2 TBS Golden Flax Seeds
- 1 TBS Sunflower Seeds
- 1–2 Tsp Organic Cinnamon
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Milk – add more to suit your liking
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flakes – toasted
- 3–4 dried cherries – chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of Almond Butter (soft) as topping
- 8 Almonds – toasted
- Golden Kiwi Fruit- or whatever fresh low GI fruit you have
To prepare the night before
- Add the chia seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds and cinnamon to a jar or bowl. Mix together and add the coconut milk. Stir well. Seal and leave in the fridge to swell overnight.
- Ideally you’ll want to swell the chia and flax seeds overnight, however it’s not 100% necessary. You can leave them to swell for about 15 mins prior to serving.
Chia and Flax Seed Breakfast Bowl
- Remove the chia seed mixture from the fridge and stir well. If it’s a bit solid and you’d prefer it a bit looser – add a little extra coconut milk.
- In a small sauce pan, add the coconut shavings and almonds on a medium heat and lightly toast them.
- While the coconut it toasting, chop up the kiwi fruit and cherries.
- Add the chia seed mixture to a bowl, and place the kiwi fruit and prunes with the toasted coconut and almonds on the top.
- Serve and enjoy.