Superfood Cookie Dough Bites
- ½ Cup Almond Butter
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ½ Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ Cup Coconut flour
- 3 Tablespoons flaxseed meal
- ¼ Teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- ¼ cup raw cacao nibs
- 2 Tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla until creamy. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, flaxseed meal, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well to combine. Use the back of your spoon to work in the cacao nibs. Use your hands to roll the dough into 1 inch balls.
- In a small bowl or on a plate, mix together the hemp seeds and shredded coconut. Roll each ball into the mixture until coated. Refrigerate the bites for at least 30 minutes. Store leftovers in fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.